Postpartum Project | Mama C


Mama C + MK + JD
Labor Hours:  MK: 6 hours   JD: 3 hours 






MK:


Marlie Kate’s was easy. I was induced the day before her due date and 6 hours later out she came perfect as could be







JD:
"Whew this pregnancy was one for the books... between lots of morning sickness and having an appendectomy at 14 weeks pregnant I was so happy to see the final 4 weeks of my pregnancy to come. On the day of my 36 week check up i woke up not feeling so well, upon going to the doctor they discovered that the baby’s heart rate was elevated. Dr. Marker decided it would be best if i went over to labor and delivery for a couple bags of fluids and then i would be on my way back home. A simple 2 hour stay turned into lots of contractions and an overnight stay. Upon waking up the next morning I was ready to go home but John David had other plans. I had progressed to 3 centimeters dilated and was having regular contractions. At 9am they broke my water and 3 short hours later I delivered a precious baby boy. Due to John David being early and me having such a rapid delivery he was rushed into the nursery and then moved into the NICU. John David was diagnosed with respiratory distress syndrome and jaundice. Over the next 8 days John David stayed in the NICU at Flowers hospital and received the most amazing care. He is now two weeks old and healthy as can be!























Comments

Popular Posts