Postpartum Stories | Mama A




Mama A + W
Labor Time: 4 Hours









"I was induced a week early, the day after Easter and it being my third child, I wasn't one bit nervous about the birth. I was however afraid that she would come out a boy no matter how many times ultrasounds told me otherwise. When I was ready to push the nurse was encouraging me to go ahead and I kept telling her no that the doctor wasn't there yet and I would only have to push one good time and she'd be out. Well I pushed one good time and her head was out, my sister, mother and mother-in- law were all looking at her tiny bit of hair when the nurse pushed her right back in. I was so mad. Finally the doctor got there and I had to once again push her out. The doctor didn't even change clothes he just rolled his sleeves up. She came out and I was of course instantly in love like I was with her brothers. She was 8lb 6oz and had just a little peach fuzz on her head! Then I drank a 20oz redbull that I had been craving for 9 months!" 
-Mama A

Comments

Popular Posts